When I was a kid…
Cordless phones were for Dick Tracy or Batman. The word “tweet” was the sound a bird made. Gasoline was 20 cents a gallon and a movie was 10 cents. The best time of the day was listening to Superman or Little Orphan Annie on the radio with a cold glass bottle full of refreshing root beer. Every large city and every small town had their own soda bottling company.
Some things from the good ole days we can’t bring back. But there are some things we can. The Doggone Good Soda Company is bringing back the old soda bottler to a neighborhood near you. Be a part of a network of small independent franchise soft drink bottlers producing real soda in glass bottles in multiple flavors.
- We use only pure cane sugar
- We use natural flavors
- We use a slower carbonation process
- Each bottle is individually inspected
- We crown each bottle one at a time
- We only produce gourmet soda
- Our equipment is NSF approved and meets all local health codes throughout the United States
- We provide all the equipment and technical training, private formula syrups and specialty seasonal flavors
- We show you how to get customers to give your operation year round volume with steady growth
- Our program is truly one of a kind with nothing like it in North America
- Protected regions
- Our program is truly cash in a bottle